At Wethaq, we support business owners, CFOs, audit committees, treasurers, and other top financial executives identify the financial strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats to utilize your strengths to take full advantage of the opportunities while implementing an effective strategy to tackle the threats and weaknesses.
- Evaluating financial performance.
- Cash-flow management.
- Accounting standards assessment.
- Working and collaborating with external technical entities (auditors, banks, etc).
- Drafting financial strategies
- Identifying priorities of business initiatives.
- Structuring and distribution of sources and uses of funds.
Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Analyze performance ratio
- Preparing the financial reports
- Evaluating and selecting accounting applications
This post is also available in: Arabic