Numbers Never Lie
The accounting profession have been undergone radical changes as a result of latest economic downturn and suspicious accounting practice. With the spotlight on the accounting profession, a new market with a new breed of accountants — forensic accountants — has emerged.
In the aftermath of accounting scandals, financial crimes, and business collapses, forensic accounting continues to define itself as application of accounting concepts and techniques to investigate and document financial fraud and white-collar crimes.
Additionally, there is also an incredible need within law firms for the specialized skills of forensic accounting as litigation could involves multiple, complex accounting and legal issues that overlap and intertwine.
Wethaq team with broad business backgrounds and forensic experience are a vital resource to the litigation team and provide valuable insight into financial issues.
- Financial research and investigation.
- Accounting analysis aims to resolve the financial disputes.
- Financial and administrative examination and investigation and scrutiny of the financial records.
- Examining breach of authority limits, corporate powers granted
- Collaborating with the specialized companies in Assets / Investments tracing
- Verifying soundness of related parties transactions.
- Assistance in Litigation Matters
Assistance in Litigation Matters
- Support the technical financial opinion in front of the official parties.
- Effectively represent as expert witness.
- Collaboration with companies and law firms.
This post is also available in: Arabic